For SCWD-D Administrators Who Manage SC Workforce Data
The Security Cooperation Workforce Development-Database (SCWD-D) is the authoritative record of positions
in the DoD SC Workforce (SCW). SCWD-D Administrators within each DoD component monitor and maintain changes
to their SCW positions and personnel in the SCWD-D. DoD Components are required to update the SCWD-D on at
least a quarterly basis.
SCWD-D Administrators notate each position’s
SC Area of Concentration (AoC) and Certification Level to establish the
training and certification requirements for positions within their organization’s SCWD-D hierarchy. The
SCWD-D automatically compares the training and experience achieved by the personnel filling the SC positions
to calculate a SC Certification status for personnel.
There is no need to update completed training from DSCU or DAU. The SCWD-D does this for you. DSCU training
completions are automatically updated in the SCWD-D daily. It typically takes 48 hours or less for recently
completed DSCU course completions to appear in the SCWD-D. DAU course completions may take 30 days or longer
The SCWD-D also automatically provides legacy course credit for pre-approved DSCU and DAU courses where
applicable to certification requirements. Please see the
Legacy Course Credit Equivalency Table
for a list of
All SCWD-D Users also have access to the Cert Admin page of the Certification Center to view certification
status reports and to help manage certification.
Dod CCAs and SCWD-D Admins may log into the Certification Center to:
- View certification status for their organization in the SC Certification Dashboard
- See who still needs training and experience in their organization
- Retrieve reports and data on members of the SCW in their organization
- Download and print certificates for personnel in their organization who achieved certification
- Grant certification (for those with delegated authority)
Are you a new administrator? Learn how to request Access to the SCWD-D
For SCW Members Seeking Certification
Security Cooperation Workforce (SCW) members can view their certification status in the SC Certification
Center if their organization’s SCWD-D Admin properly enters their name and DoD ID number in the SCWD-D.
Members of the SC Workforce may log into the Certification Center to:
- View required certification courses
- View legacy course credit applied for qualified previously completed training
- View their SC experience status and register for remaining certification courses.
- Obtain an unofficial transcript of completed courses
- Download and print their certificates showing the area of concentration (AoC) and certification level
- Monitor continuous learning (CL) requirements
- View good standing status
Download Your Certificates and Unofficial Transcripts
The SCW member and their CCA can download and print the certificate showing the area of concentration (AoC)
and certification level achieved from the SC Certification Center.
If a SCW member needs to demonstrate completed certification courses they can download their unofficial
The SCW member must maintain good standing with the program by completing required training and continuous
learning (CL) requirements which vary according to the certification level and academic Area of Concentration.
The SCWD-D automatically tracks good standing status. SCW members can view their status in the SC
NOTE: If a SCW member is not able to gain access to the SC Certification Center, they should
contact their supervisor who should in turn contact the organization’s SCWD-D Admin to ensure the SCW
member’s position and information is properly entered in the SCWD-D.
Helpful How Tos
How to Change AoC and Certification Level in SCWD-D
How to Find the DoD ID Number or EDIPI
Points of Contact